Warpage and deformation of injection molded products are very troublesome. It should be dealt with mainly from the aspect of mold planning, while the adjustment effect of molding conditions is very limited. So, how do we deal with the warpage and deformation of plastic injection molded products?
1. When poor demolding causes stress and deformation, it can be dealt with by increasing the number or area of push rods and setting demolding slope.
2. When the residual stress is deformed due to the molding conditions, the stress can be eliminated by reducing the injection pressure, increasing the mold and making the mold temperature uniform, increasing the resin temperature, or using annealing methods.
3. The cooling method can be adjusted and the cooling time can be prolonged when the cooling method is not suitable and the cooling is uneven or the cooling time is insufficient. For example, the cooling circuit can be arranged as close as possible to the deformed place.
4. Regarding the deformation caused by the shortening of the molding, the mold plan must be revised. Among them, the most important thing is to pay attention to the common wall thickness of the products. Sometimes, as a last resort, the deformation of the product has to be measured, and the mold is trimmed in the opposite direction for correction. Resins with larger shortening rates are generally crystalline resins (such as polyoxymethylene, nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene and PET resins) than non-crystalline resins (such as PMMA resin, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, ABS resin, etc.) The deformation of AS resin, etc.) is large. In addition, because the glass fiber reinforced resin has fiber orientation, the deformation is also large.
GY Manufacture is also able to provide you with LOW VOLUME TOOLS AND PRODUCTION TOOLS in different technologies to meet your needs.
Injection Tooling (in steel or in aluminum)
Precision, Multi Cavity, Twin Shot, Over Moulding Capability
Aluminium die casting tools
Hot forming tools
Filament winding tools
We are also able to support you with your more specific Tooling requirements, such as:
Mobile laser welding service
Maintenance and tools modification
Tooling and Moulding Training.
Do you need any R&D support? Our team are here to bring you the best solutions and innovative concepts to accommodate your technical or timing requirements. We can support you with tool optimization or molding concepts to achieve economic benefits.
For further information please contact us: Olivia@gy-manufacture.com
GY Manufacture CO.,LTD is engaged in the design and manufacture of various plastic molds and processing services such as injection molding, fuel injection, and pad printing of plastic products. The company produces a wide range of molds, including various medical equipment, mechanical technology, household appliances, computer weekly products, communication products, power tools, etc., and can produce rapid prototype molds and two-color molding molds. Can take into account large, medium and small molds. The largest mold size is 2 meters * 1 meter, and the heaviest weight can reach 8 tons. The factory now has large-scale imported CNC machines and other precision processing machinery supporting equipment, using the world's advanced drawing software design and processing system as technical support.
GY Manufacture CO.,LTD is an enterprise with a good team spirit. With the joint efforts and persistent pursuit of all, it can undertake everything from mold product development and design to injection molding, silk printing, bronzing, oil injection, and assembly. Valet processing business.
The threaded thread internal thread and external thread of the threaded component, the thread shape of the threaded product is generally divided into standard thread, thread, trapezoidal thread, threaded tooth thread, arc arc
Thread and V-shaped thread. You can choose different purposes for different purposes, and you can choose serrated threads to meet your strength requirements. About the commonly used today
Bottles and cap screws can usually be fixed 1-2 times with a variety of bows.
Compared with metal, the strength of plastic is not high, plastic is generally softer, and the shape of plastic products should be more suitable.
Rod, other possible predictions will lead to the possible intensity of the mouse.
There are some ways to attack the product.
1. Direct molding during molding.
2. Use processing methods after processing.
3. The use of metal threaded inserts often requires reassembly and disassembly, as well as occasions suitable for mechanical strength.